1. How do you meet the feed requirements of the shopping channels?
- What are the feed specifications of the most important channels?
- How do you solve the most common problems with required fields: product IDs, shipping and tax, URL, prices, and GTINs?
2. What can you do to improve the quality of the product feeds?
- Learn to create better product titles based on best practices for different verticals
- Improve the product descriptions and chose the best images for the product listing ads
- Add the missing fields to your feed without modifying the source feed and learn whether it's best to include parents or variants in the feed
- How do you create categories according to Google's specifications quick and easy?
- What are the benefits of scheduling multiple daily feed updates and how do you do it?
3. What tactics can you use to improve the shopping campaign ROI?
- Which criteria to utilize when selecting the products you want to advertise for?
- How do you enhance the product feed with data intelligence from your CRM or Price Ranker?
- Why the product type is so important, and how can you use it in your bidding strategies?
- How do you adjust your bids based on the performance of each individual product?
4. Which shopping channels should you advertise on?
- Discover our top tricks that will boost your multichannel strategy
- Learn what how to select the best shopping channels for your vertical
The product feed is the foundation on which each successful PPC-campaign is built.
It is important to nail every element of feed optimization of the most valuable asset of your product advertising campaigns: your data feed. In the end the accuracy of your data feed is what will determine the ad relevancy for customer searches.